GET IN SHAPE FOR THE SNOWBOARDING SEASON EVERY DAY – WITH OUR TRAMPOLINE BOARD, YOU HAVE NO REASONS FOR EXCUSES! TRAIN NEW TRICKS, IMPROVE YOUR METHOD GRAB, 360 OR DOUBLE CORKS. GET BETTER AND LEARN NEW SKILLS.
- The structure of the board resembles a snowboard.
- Thanks to the wooden core with triaxial fiberglass and polyurethane side walls board is characterized by excellent flexibility while maintaining the most durable structure.
- Reverse camber gives maximum feeling of the board on the trampoline – it makes the board easily adapt to the trampoline and allows to get higher airs.
- 4 4×4 positions mean you can position the bindings exactly as you would on your snowboard.
- EVA foam on the bottom of the board guarantees grip while jumping and protects trampoline from damage.
- You can use the board with our training bindings or with standard snowboard bindings.
- Dimensions: 110 cm long x 25 cm wide (best for users who are tall 155-200m)
- Binding stance: 34 cm – 58 cm, 4 4×4 positions
- Profile: reverse camber
- Base: 4 mm EVA foam
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Maximum recommended user weight: 100 kg
- Made in Poland
Sizes: Barefoot: EU 38-45, Womens US 7.5-12 +, Mens US 5-12. Shoes: EU 35-43, Womens US4- 12, Mens US 3.5-10.
Dimensions: Setup – BAR 100 cm long x 18,2 cm high x 20 cm wide / Setup – BOX 100 cm long x 19,2 cm high x 20 cm wide
Weight: 6 kg, Maximum recommended user weight: 120+ kg,
Material: Recycled HDPE plastic + Plywood
Dimensions: 140 cm long x 100 cm wide x 3 mm thick Material: suede with eco rubber
TRAMPOLINE BOARD TECHNOLOGIES
TriAxial is a three-layer wrap, 4545. Light-weight, multi axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides high durability and great pop
We use CNC to cutting all the boards so that every board has the perfect shape
Mix of different wood types gives high strength while ensuring low weight
All our boards have a medium-soft flex for a perfect feeling
Thanks to the high temperature in our hydraulic press, we achieve a perfect joint that eliminates the possibility of delamination of the board
Pu sidewalls are made of high-quality polyurethane so they provide maximum impact protection
All our equipment is made in Poland between the mountains, where almost everyone loves board sports
HP Latex printing use HP’s innovative aqueous-dispersed polymer (“Latex”) technology to provide print durability and display permanence and their water-based formulation reduces the impact of printing on the environment
There are no reviews yet.