COOKIES POLICY OF THE SWITCH-BOARDS.COM ONLINE STORE
1. The service does not collect automatically any information, with the exclusion of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, that is stored in the terminal device of the Service User and that is designated for using the Internet websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, the time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity inserting cookies in the terminal device of the Service User and obtaining access thereto is the Service operator Switch Boards Jakub Pacut with registered office at the address: Hallera 121, 43-400, Cieszyn, Poland.
4. Cookies are used for:
- adjustment of the contents of websites of the Service to the User’s preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for identification of the device of the Service User and for proper display of the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites which allows for improvement of the structure and contents thereof;
- maintenance of the session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-site of the Service;
- displaying advertisements.
5. Within the Service, two basic types of cookies files are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of the User by the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies files or by the time of their deletion by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Service:” strictly necessary” cookies, allowing for using the services available within the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- “Necessary” cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- “Functional” cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- “performance” cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- “Analytical” cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- “Advertisement” cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- “Other” uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
7. In a lot of cases, the software used for browsing websites (the Internet browser) by default allows for storing cookies in the terminal device of the User. The Service Users may at any time change their settings relating to cookies. These settings may be in particular changed in such a way that they block automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform on their each-time insertion in the device of the Service User. Detailed information on possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in settings of the software (the Internet browser).
9. Cookies inserted in the terminal device of the Service User may be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.