§2 DEFINITIONS .
Terms used in this document mean:
- Administrator – Jakub Pacut, Hallera 121, 43-400 Cieszyn, NIP: 548-270-59-82,
- Service – the website at www.switch-boards.com and all its sub-sites,
- Parties – Administrator and User,
- User – an individual who uses the Service and provides personal information within it.
§3 DATA PROTECTION.
- The Administrator is the Data Controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (RODO).
- The Administrator processes data to the extent, time and purposes each time indicated in the content provided under the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
- Personal data will be transferred only to the Administrator’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers, accounting firm, administration.
§4 USER RIGHTS.
- If personal information changes, the User should update it by sending an appropriate message to the Administrator.
- You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to restrict its processing. In addition, also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The user has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to consent to data processing prevents use of the Service.
- The Administrator may refuse to delete the User’s personal data if the preservation of personal data is necessary due to an obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
§5 TECHNICAL DATA PROTECTION.
- The Administrator uses all technical and organizational means to ensure the security of the User’s personal information and protect it against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on high-security servers with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
- The Administrator undertakes to keep security copies containing the User’s personal data.
- Entrusted data is stored on top-of-the-line equipment and servers in properly secured information storage centers, to which only authorized persons have access.
- The controller shall carry out personal data processing activities in compliance with all legal and technical requirements imposed on it by the regulations on personal data protection.
- The Service uses two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). ‘Permanent’ cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- We use the following types of Cookies on the Website:
4. Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
- In accordance with the practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests directed to our server (server logs). Accordingly, we store:
- IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website;
- time of arrival of the query,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station – identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link),
- information about the user’s browser.
- Data collected in logs, data is used only for the purpose of administering the Service.
- The collected logs are kept for an indefinite period of time as support material for the administration of the Website. The information contained in them is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the Service. Based on the log files, statistics may be generated as an aid to administration. Aggregate summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of visitors to the Service.
- You may contact the Administrator at any time to obtain information about whether and how the Administrator uses your personal data.
- You may also request the Administrator to delete your personal data in whole or in a specific part.
- The Administrator can be contacted by sending an email to: email@example.com.