|Dimensions||120 × 30 × 10 cm|
Would you like to learn double corks, backflips, 720s but winter is too short? We have the solution! Get better and learn new skills with our parkboard.
First ParkBoard on the market – Snowboard with wheels. Designed to be used on Indoor Training Parks with kickers to pit foams and airbags landings. It can be taken to the skateparks.
– The structure of the board resembles a snowboard.
– Board is stable at high speeds and it’s able to make small tuning adjustments.
– Getting to a kicker is almost easier than on a regular snowboard. Taking off from the edge is just like on a regular board, but this time it won’t slide.
– Thanks to the wooden core with triaxial fiberglass and polyurethane side walls, the board is characterized by excellent flexibility while maintaining the most durable structure.
– Reverse camber gives maximum board feel and makes it easier to control.
– With 3 4×4 snowboard positions + 3 wakeboard positions, you can set up the bindings exactly as you would on your snowboard.
– You can use the parkboard with our training bindings or with standard snowboard bindings.
Dimensions: 120 cm long x 28.5 cm wide (universal size for children and adults who are +150 cm tall)
Binding stance: 51 cm – 67 cm, 3 4×4 snowboard positions + 3 wakeboard positions
Profile: reverse camber, twin tip
Wheels: 10 high-quality PU wheels
Weight: 3.6 kg
Maximum recommended user weight: 100 kg
Made in Poland