Meet The Muskrat🐀 – our fresh 39,4″ freestyle & freeride deck
- Thoughtful design – concave, profile, symmetrical shape, double poppy kicktails, deep wheel well flares and laser cut griptape – all designed with its function in mind so that every trick can be performed with incredible precision and fluidity.
- Light, responsive and durable – vertically laminated ash and poplar core, triaxial fiberglass and 360° PU sidewalls keeps the deck impossibly light, yet very tough. Thanks to the included anti scratch layer combined with sidewalls, the deck keeps its perfect look longer, and is fully waterproof.
- Tailored to you – Muskrat features three truck-mounting options to adjust perfectly to your riding preferences and style.
- Refined in every detail – We truly believe that these little details do matter. Each board is precisely manufactured and finished by hand with the utmost care.
– 360° PU sidewalls
– Fully waterproof
– Symmetrical shape
– Poppy kicktails
– Deep wheel well flares
– Three wheelbase options
– 3D graphic pattern
– Anti scratch layer
– Laser cut griptape (optional)
– Deep wheel flares
Made for: Freestyle / Freeride
Length: 39.4″ / 100 cm
Width: 9.45″ / 24 cm
Wheelbase: 22.6″ – 24.6″
Weight: 1.7 kg
Construction: Lightweight ash+poplar core, triaxial fibreglass, PU sidewalls
Flex: Moderately stiff
Graphic designed by Welldonegan
MADE IN POLAND
Wheels to choose from in the set:
70mm freeride or 65mm freestyle
the muskrat are a really good board for Freeride! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
David Round –
I bought with little information after noticing the Muskrat deck on Sickboards. I wanted to test the Contruction which looks similar to high value brands like Luca and I was also attracted to the freeride X freestyle features. It’s amazing! Waterproof with a little wood glue in the unused holes. Very poppy and easy to do tricks. Stiff enough for freeride and capable of fitting big wheels. Great cruiser thanks to the very mild flex and after 3 months daily use it appears to be tough as nails. Virtually indestructible on the rails. It’s everything. One board to rule them all! Highly recommend.